Thursday, June 23, 2016

My Thoughts on the WellieWishers

Hello! Bella here. Today I have my thoughts on the release of the WellieWishers. Tomorrow I will do my thoughts on the Truly Me release.
WellieWishers American Girl
Here are all the new dolls. They are a line called the WellieWishers. I think that the dolls are cute, but I don't like the name WellieWishers. My favorite new doll would either be Willa, Camille, or Emerson. All the dolls are super cute! They are reasonably priced at $60.
WellieWishers American Girl
When I saw the playhouse, I thought that it was adorable! But, when I saw the price, I was like no way! The price is $250!
American Girl Nature Explorer Set
The nature explorer set is so cute! It is $24.


Carrot & Hutch is so cute! I just want the bunny. It is priced at $42.

The showtime ballet costume is so cute! I wonder if it will fit Lilly or Paige....
It is priced at $24.
American Girl WellieWishers Wellies & Socks Set for Girls
There are some clothes for the girl which match them, and there are socks and boots which match the dolls. The socks are $20 and the wellies are $26. I really like the idea of the socks and the boots, and I like how you can wear different socks to match, and you don't have to get different shoes to match.

There are a few more accessories and outfits for the dolls, but I just did the ones that I really liked, plus it's more fun to look at the outfits yourself.
Are you planning to buy any of the WellieWishers or outfits?
Tomorrow I will post my thoughts on the Truly Me release. (I'm so excited about it!) This release was so big that I will have to put it into two parts!
See you tomorrow!
<3Bella


4 comments:

  1. I have no plans of buying any WellieWisher stuff. I think the dolls themselves are cute, but I feel like they don't fit the AG brand, they look like something you could find at Target!;D Great post, it was fun reading your thoughts!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. The WellieWishers are cute, but I really don't like them very much. I prefer the Hearts4Hearts dolls personally. Some of the WW stuff is really cute, though!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~