Monday, October 8, 2018

Anastasia Meets Tatum-Chloe

Hello everyone! Anastasia here. Yesterday I got to meet a new friend! Some of you might remember when Katherine hung out with Clara aka dollogy . Well, I got to go along this time!

(Click *here* for all of the posts of us girls meeting new friends!)

I got to meet Tatum-Chloe! She was awesome! ^-^

Enjoy this photo-shoot!





We explored a forest, it was so much fun!


This is one of my favorite pictures!


Then we played on the playground which was so fun!



I had so much fun meeting Tatum-Chloe!

I know I ask this a lot, but have you met any internet friends? Or are there some internet friends that you want to meet?

What's your favorite picture?

Comment below!




4 comments:

  1. A very nice photo shoot! It's always nice to meet with friends new or well established. Yes, I have had the privilege to meet two other doll bloggers in person and we've become fast friends. I've also gotten to meet my online book club friends and the same happened!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is so amazing that you got to have those experiences!
      -Anastasia

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I've never met an internet friend before but it would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I hope you get to meet an internet friend sometime! :)
      -Anastasia

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~