Friday, October 12, 2018

Fabulous? or Fail?

Hey y'all! It's your girl Saige here. Today I'm posting Fabulous? or Fail? Why you ask? Because it was my birthday! (It was the 8th.) Since I've had parties before for my birthday, this year I asked if I could pick out the outfit for Fabulous? or Fail? and make the post!

 Instead of birthday wishes just comment below and vote on the outfit! :)

The *last one* was
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Fabulous! Shout out to CutePolarBear, Sassafras (check out her blog *here*), and KittyMeow (check out her blog *here*) for voting! So, make sure you vote if you want Katherine to give you a shout-out in the next Fabulous? or Fail? (If you don't want a shout-out, just let me know but still vote.)

Are you ready for my outfit?


I'm the model today!

My outfit consists of:

Hat: American Girl

Shirt: Little Gloriana 

Dress: Katherine's friend Lydia sewed it! (Check out her blog *here* ) 

Shoes: American Girl

So, is my birthday outfit Fabulous? or is it a Fail?

Comment below!







12 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Happy birthday :)

    (P.S. Thank you so much for the shoutout!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Fabulous. Happy birthday Sage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! My birthday is the eighth too! I like this outfit but I think that it could lose the hat. Other than that, Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting! Happy belated birthday!
      ~Saige~

      Delete
  4. Sorry, but fail :( love the pieces but not together

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~