Friday, October 26, 2018

Marland Mansion {Part 2}

Hello! How is everyone? It is I, Addy, here today with a photo-shoot of Saige and I at the Marland Mansion! (Click *here* to see part 1)

Enjoy!







It was so much fun hanging out with Saige. 
There were these really cool pillars on the outside of the mansion and they made Saige and I feel like princesses.




Saige reminds me so much of a princess in these pictures!
I really like this picture of me. :)







We had so much fun together!

Also shout-out to Katherine's dad for taking some of these pictures! :)

Which picture was your favorite?

Have you ever heard of/been to the Marland Mansion? If you'd like to see some pictures of just the mansion and architect comment below and let us know!

Comment below!

P.S. Once you've commented on here go vote (if you haven't already!) on Fabulous? or Fail? and Who Wore it Best? . Thank you!



2 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~