Friday, February 15, 2019

Happy Days

Hey everyone! ^-^ Anastasia here today. So yesterday was two different things - one it was Valentine's Day. and two (of course the most important) it was my birthday! (Hence the title Happy Days!)

Since both of these events fall on the 14th, I decided to kill two birds with one stone with this post - it's for my birthday but I'm wearing pink because it's Valentine's Day! 

Enjoy the photo-shoot!

Thinking of Valentine's Day... why is it that you can mix pink and red on Valentine's Day, but not on any other day?
I love chocolate, but who decided that roses and chocolate go with Valentine's Day?
Going along with the chocolate thought, every year more than 36 million heart shaped boxes of chocolates are sold across the country! Wow, that's a lot!
Did you know that Valentine's day is the second largest card giving day of the year? (Christmas is the first.)
Also, every year around 9 million people buy their pets a Valentine's Day gift! I think that's a great idea! ^-^
It's estimated that the U.S. alone will spend $3.3 billion on flowers for loved ones!
(This is my favorite picture!)

I hope you liked the facts about Valentine's Day even if it is a day late. (Click *here* for the site I found the facts - there are some more I didn't share.)

Did you do anything special for Valentine's Day?

What's your favorite type of chocolate? Mine is Reese's peanut butter cups!

Which picture was your favorite?

Comment below!

Overall, I would say this year was a fun birthday and Valentine's Day.

Also, TODAY is the last day to vote on The Choice is Yours, so if you haven't done that already, please do so by clicking *here*.

Don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a post! ^-^


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! :)
    The valentine's facts are really interesting-who knew so many people bought valentine's gifts for their pets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right?! I didn't know that.
      -Anastasia

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~