Monday, February 11, 2019

Switched in Time

Hello again! It is I, Samantha here today.

I have a post which we've never done before. I'm super excited to show you guys! I had a lot of fun doing this photo-shoot, and I hope you will like it too! :)

Addy and I decided to wear each other's type of outfit! So, I wore Addy's dress, and she wore mine! 
(Hence the title Switched in Time)
Individual photos of us <3
We had a lot of fun doing this photo-shoot!
It was slightly wet and cold, but we still had a great time!
I was distracted by something here but I'm not sure what...

One of my favorites! (Besides the very first picture in this post)


Which picture is your favorite?

Did you like how we switched? Have you ever dressed up in different clothes from different time periods?

Comment below!

P.S. Don't forget to vote on The Choice is YoursWho Wore it Best?, and Fabulous? or Fail? All of them need some more votes if you haven't already!

Don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a post!


2 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~