Monday, February 18, 2019

Important Announcements

Hello everyone! Katherine here today. How is everyone?

I just have a couple different things to tell you today.

But first, enjoy this picture of a rose I took!


So first off all, The Choice is Yours is closed, and I will be taking the photo-shoot and posting it! Stay tuned for that. :) 

Secondly, the dolls and I will be trying out one post a week - quality over quantity. The dolls and I are both busy, so we will try it and see how it goes.

Lastly, I'd love to hear from you guys! I love getting comments; it brightens up my day! I feel like I don't really know you guys, so why don't you comment on fact about yourself below so I can get to know you? 

What do you think of the change of twice a week to once a week? I'd love to know your thoughts!

Comment below; I'd love to hear from you!


8 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your changes! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I can't wait for the choice is yours post and can easily sympathize with not having the time to post. I think that I might be down to posting once a month because school is soooooooooo busy!. If you want to find out a little more about me you can visit my blog. I want you to know that I really appreciate the time you take to post and that I am not the only teenager that still plays with dolls! :) P.S. I was wondering if you would mind if I maybe did a Fabulous or Fail or a Who Wore It Best on my blog. I think that those posts are my favorite ones that you write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi London! Thanks! Yes school can be very time consuming. :( I just visited and I love your blog :). Aw thank you! Yes, unfortunately not as many teenagers play or even take pictures of dolls!
      In regards to the last part of your comment please email me your email address at: bellalovesdolls15@gmail.com so we can talk about it privately. :)
      <3Katherine

      Delete
  3. I completely get the being busy thing (I haven't posted in months, oops!). Once a week is still great!
    I can't wait to see the choice is yours pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, facts. I like writing. I like pickles. I never had a good music teacher in school. I had three so far and they were all terrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writing is fun! :) What genre do you like to write? Pickles are also good, I agree. Aw I'm sorry. What type of instrument do you play?
      <3Katherine

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~