Friday, February 8, 2019

In Remembrance of Summer

Hey! It's Sydney! Today I get to make a post yay! This photo-shoot was taken in South Dakota in the summer. And since it is soo cold here I decided to post these in remembrance of warmer days and of summer. 

Enjoy!


It was super windy when we were taking these photos.
There was this really pretty purple clover!




A ladybug landed in my hair. :)
Here is a picture of the landscape; it was so pretty! 
Here's a picture of the purple clover. Before this, I had never seen purple clover before!

Which picture was your favorite?

What's the weather like where you live? Hot? Cold? or somewhere in between?

Have you seen purple clover before?

Comment below!

P.S. Don't forget to vote on The Choice is Yours!Who Wore it Best?, and Fabulous? or Fail? if you haven't already! (If you click on the title of the post it will take you there!


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty lanscape! I love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did too. :) What's your favorite type of flower?
      --Sydney--

      Delete
  2. The purple clover is so pretty! I've never seen it before either.
    It's pretty cold where I live too. Brrr...spring can't get here fast enough! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I can't wait for spring either!
      --Sydney--

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~